Human Resources Partner- A Smarter Option for Improved Productivity
Employers Resource helps every business at all stages with growth and development. Find out about our affordable business health coverage and much more! Call us today at (800) 559-2350.
California has some of the fastest-growing small businesses in our country. Once a private company crosses the 50-employee mark, there are a number of aspects that get added to their HR responsibilities. Even as regulatory laws become more complex, companies are required to fall in line with all these fast-changing compliance issues.
If you are a small business owner and this sounds familiar to you, hiring the services of a Human Resources Partner will start making more sense too.
The Services a Human Resources Partner Can Provide
- Payroll & Timekeeping solutions- When you outsource this function, it takes a major burden off your growing company. This covers tax calculating and collecting and timely reporting. When you outsource timekeeping, it helps cut-down on any unaccounted time of your employees, which impacts the bottom line of your company. When your employees take extended breaks and lunches, it reduces the overall productivity of your company and impacts its savings too.
- Data Administration- This function ensures that the data stored within the database is readily available when required, and that it is stored in a secure manner. The other important responsibility of this function is to ensure that the database is kept running at optimal speeds; this means the information will be accessed easily and quickly.
- Workforce Administration: This deals with all workforce-related issues on a day-to-day basis, including vacation plans, healthcare benefits etc.
- Recruitment Administration: This function deals with handling recruitment & exit formalities of employees.
- HR Analytics: Your Human Resources Partner will work in tandem with your in-house Human Resources team and will help them take much better decisions; they will also point out the inefficiencies in the existing system you are using.
When you automate HR, work on a lean model and take advantage of all the economies of scale, it translates into reduced costs. It takes a load off your HR professionals and they are able to focus their energies and time on different strategic matters as well as development of your employees.
As a small business owner, you have a lot of things on your plate and almost all of them are important pieces of the bigger picture of your business. When you hire the services of a Human Resources Partner the responsibility of recruitment and screening new employees, in-line with the stringent Federal and State right-to-work laws are taken care of.
Outsourcing is the Smart Choice
When you start out on your business, you are tempted to handle all these aspects on your own; but as your business grows, so will your responsibilities and it’s important to delegate work. Today, outsourcing has become a preferred option for a number of functions and a lot of businesses are reaping its benefits.
Since there is a dedicated team that will be attending to employees issues, you will find that you also have a happier workforce. It’s not just startups that are opting for the services of a Human Resources Partner; larger companies are also increasingly outsourcing some of these functions. This is proof of the fact that it is a smart business decision to make.
Employers Resource helps every business at all stages with growth and development. Find out more! Call us today at (800) 559-2350.
Our Orange County Office
Our San Diego Office
Copyright by WebVisable Web Presence Professionals