Main Functions of an Affordable HR Service
Employers Resource helps every business at all stages with growth and development. Find out about our affordable business health coverage and much more! Call us today at (800) 559-2350.
Many small businesses prefer to outsource their HR functions. It’s a great way to reduce operational costs within the organization and ensure that this function is carried out in an efficient manner. When you opt to hire an Affordable HR Service, it helps manage your employees, who are the most valuable resource in your business. However, HR professionals handle many more functions too.
As a small business, you may not have a dedicated HR department; but that need not mean you won’t be able to maintain a high level of efficiency within your organization. Once you decide to hire an Affordable HR Service, they will handle a range of functions such as:
- Recruitment-They have experienced recruitment specialists on board, who effectively help you build a strong workforce and they will:
- Post job advertisements
- Source candidates
- Screen applicants
- Conduct preliminary interviews
- Coordinate hiring efforts with the respective department managers for the final candidate selection
- Safety Norms-No matter how big or small your company, safety in the workplace is an aspect that cannot be overlooked. It is the business owner’s responsibility to ensure that they provide their employees a safe working environment. In this regard, the Affordable HR Service personnel will:
- Maintain the necessary logs according to the existing government rules for all types of fatality reporting and workplace injury
- Work closely with safety & risk specialists
- Manage workers compensation issues within your organization
- Employee Relations– This is the primary function of an Affordable HR Service. They help in strengthening employee-employer relationships; in turn, this helps build a healthier work environment. They do this by:
- Measuring employee job satisfaction
- Employee engagement
- Resolving conflict in the workplace
- Compensation & Benefits– The specialists from the Affordable HR Service also handle benefits & compensation functions and they:
- Help set compensation structures
- Evaluate competitive pay packages
- Negotiate group medical-coverage costs with the insurance company
- In some instances, payroll is also a component of this particular section
- Compliance– These professionals make sure that the required safety measures are followed in your organization and that all the labor & employment norms are being followed. When companies don’t comply with these, it can result in workplace complaints; and these could be an outcome of:
- Overall dissatisfaction with the existing working conditions
- Unsafe working conditions
- Unfair employment practices
There are a number of things that negatively impact the productivity within your organization; in turn, this will affect the profitability and bottom line of your company too.
The Right Impact
When you hire an HR service, they will be in-sync with all the latest state and Federal employment laws and make sure that all these factors don’t affect your business. HR personnel also help with professional development and training functions and will help you keep things on track within your company. It’s important that you hire the services of a company with a good track record and one that has a good standing in the industry.
Employers Resource helps every business at all stages with growth and development. Find out more! Call us today at (800) 559-2350.
Our Orange County Office
Our San Diego Office
Copyright by WebVisable Web Presence Professionals